Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 28, 2014

Fajita Goes Global

Whilst brainstorming of ideas of how to potentially stop this video uploading problem, I decided to look at my blog, I realized how disappointed you guys must feel. I looked at the stats and realized that we just hit 50 page views. That means a lot to me and makes me feel like I should continue blogging. Thank you guys so much for the support that you have given this blog. Then I realized something else, this blog has been viewed in three places other than the USA. That, to me is crazy. I could never have guessed that I would be seen globally. I would like to give a big shout out to my viewers in Portugal, Germany and Russia. This is two milestones in one, so I am going to try to find a new game to play that all of you can probably enjoy.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment