Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2014

Stupidity Ahoy!

Hey guys, my neck feels a lot better, and I am almost ready to start hanging out with friends again! This is when stuff will start to get stupid! I do a lot of crazy and weird stuff at the local park. I will try to hang out with Shedd on Wednesday, unless, my teachers try to break my back with homework :P. Just kidding, I never get TOO much homework. If everything works out, I will have your pictures for you. Right now, I am chilling at home, about to do my homework.
The question of the day is: What is your favorite music group or band.
Fajita Answers: Imagine Dragons.
Haha, nice to talk to you guys after so long, I love you guys, Thank You for reading my blog. Stay properly Seasoned.
           -Fajita OUT
Moxie + Batman Hoodie + Camera = Fajita

2 comments: