Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Random Facts and News Coming Soon!

Hey guys, In newer new, I decided to make some new changes to my blog! I will be adding new science facts that I will talk about in depth. I think this could be an excellent opportunity to learn new things and have some fun while ding it. I will try to do a fact like this every week, and a bunch of tiny facts every day. This will accompany the daily question that I will give you guys. I will also cover large news stories here. The news stories may be a bit grim, so they may not be appropriate for anyone under the age of 8, but nothing too disgusting. I will try to get these things done on Saturdays after shout out time. I am happy to see this blog growing more popular. Make sure to refer this blog to a friend, through any means necessary. As always, thank's for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment