Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2014

250 Views!

Haha! Just a minute ago, this blog surpassed 250 views! This is amazing, I would like to thank all of you guys for supporting me, and I am really thankful to have you guys! In commemoration of 250 views, I will set up a short little game. If you follow this blog officially, just hit the follow button, and you leave a comment saying what you wanna see me do. I will attempt this and make a video of this and post it on YouTube. Any follower can do this, they don't have to be new. Please use common sense while telling me what to do. I will not do anything inappropriate or anything like that. This would be a great time to start following me, and get a few friends to follow this blog as well. I will stop taking entries at noon next Sunday, May 4. This will be a fun little way to help this blog grow a bit more, and have some laughs while doing it.
I am obsessed with Pewds.

No comments:

Post a Comment