Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank You PewDiePie!

I know that this is not blog related at all, but I felt the urge to share this. I absolutely love PewDiePie. Pewds is my all time favorite YouTuber. He is so amazingly funny and fabulous. I am one of the newer bros, I joined about 8 months ago, and the past 8 months have been AWESOME! There have been countless times when I was sad, and felt like there was no way to get happy again, and PewDiePie changed that. Pewds always puts a smile on my face, even in the crappiest of times. The games that he plays are awesome and makes me wanna try them out myself. Pewds is a great guy, he is a good gamer, really funny, fabulous and a caring man. He cares in two ways. He cares about his bros, he takes the time to open mail, answer questions and take requests for Fridays With PewDiePie. I have never seen anybody else care that much, and that is great that Pewds keeps doing it. He also cares about the people. PewDiePie is very generous, and charitable. He puts on campaigns that raise a lot of money for the poor, and that is great! That shows that with him as our leader, we can change the world. Yes, I know that he probably will never see this blog post (If he did, I would probably pee myself, he's my idol), but it just feels good to share the PewDiePie experience with you guys! Now go and check out PewDiePie!

No comments:

Post a Comment