Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 6, 2014

25 Likes!

Just a second ago, I officially got 25 likes on my blog! To accompany 25 likes, I also got 125 views! Thank you guys for reading my crazy stuff and liking it! Right now, I would probably have something really cool for you guys, but. I can't really do anything because of my neck. But, for 25 likes, I decided that I wanted to do something new. I will give a weekly shoutout to people who read my blog. All you have to do to enter for a chance to get my weekly shoutout is to read my blog, comment saying something that you like, or something I could do better. Make sure if you want to enter, you leave your YouTube channel name after your comment. I will personally visit the winner's YouTube channel or webste.
                      -Fajita OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment