Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wtf injury!

Hey guys, I was really trying to find something for the daily post, so, I picked this quite weird story. So As you may or may not know, I run track for my school, I am actually pretty good, and  if you do not know about my track history, please check out all my posts before this one. But anyways, I was running track, and I feel this slight pain in my left hip. I shrugged it off, and I kept running. We went inside for accelerating sprints. I did a few, but I felt the pain coming back. I almost stopped after 4 or so, but I decided that a quitter never gets anywhere, and kept going. Well that was a mistake! I pulled or popped something in my hip. This HURT. I had to go off to the side and stretch, I could barely do that. I was hoping that It would feel better and I could continue running. Nope! After stretching, it still really hurt, and I had to have someone assist me to get back with the group. Then about 3 hours later, I'm at home, and I don't even notice my hip was in unbearable pain just 180 minutes ago! I felt absolutely crazy, and yes, I know that this is fully explainable, bleh bluh blah, it just weirded me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment