Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Plans Will Still Continue.

Sadly, Shedd will not be able to meet us in our next post. He had unexpected plans and he had to go. I will not let that get in my way. I will have a video or two of me being stupid at the park, just for you guys. In recent news, this blog has it's first official follower! I know that many of you guys are unofficial followers of this blog, but it's nice to have those stats up there. As you may have noticed, I did a small bit of remodeling on this blog. I have added a few things that can make your experience better when viewing this blog. I have added an option to translate, so that viewers in other countries will have an easier time reading my blog. I have added an additional like button and a blog stats viewer. I hope you guys like the changes that I made, I have got to go make that parkour video.
                      -Fajita OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment